Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coolest Diapers EVER!!!

Ok I think I just found the coolest diapers ever Gdiapers!! These diapers are earth friendly similar to cloth diapers without the washing, there is a disposable sleeve inside the diaper that you can toss into your compost pile or flush down the toilet. In a landfill or your own compost these diapers will completely composted or disappeared. I am loving these because I have a very shy happy tree hugger side to me, but any product that is earth friendly and doesn't require much work I LOVE!!
Did you know that if you potty train your child by the time they are 2 1/2 you will have put well over 10,000 diapers into the trash which in turn will go to a landfill which in turn sit there for 500 years, that is simply crazy. I wish huggies and pampers were flushable like this but I am glad that I found a wonderful alternative to "normal" diapers and the best part I don't have to scrub poop out of cloth diapers!!! Please check out Gdiapers for more information.


This right here is why, if you potty train your child by the age of 2 you have put about 10,000 diapers into a landfill that won't disappear until your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great.... grandchild, ok about five hundred until these diapers compost themself's. I love these diapers instead of cloth becuase I am grossed out by cleaning poop out of diapers and don't like to wash those ones (EWWW!!!) so I think these are the next best thing. I don't have to clean the poop out of the diaper and the diaper doesn't have to sit in the landfill for the next 10-15 generations of my family to enjoy. So please head on over to Gdiapers and check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment