Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Have you been thinking about Christmas? I Have!!

Well I have been thinking about Christmas for a couple weeks now, both because I want to do more homemade gifts from the heart (and less on the wallet) and because baby #3 is due in the beginning of December and really I just don't want to have to worry about anything by that time. Also I want to simplify Christmas more this year and have it be less of a frett, I want to have time (and energy) to bake cookies with the kids, actually get Christmas pictures this year (which is important to me and husband,) make some crafts together, enjoy some movies together, read the kids Christmas books, and enjoy some fun events together.
Today I was reading Lifeasmom's Blog and really enjoyed all she had to share on the holidays this year including other websites to check out and several books that I want to get from the library. Also linked from her I found lots of great sites for ideas for some homemade Christmas gifts. Then there was also these two links, one to a true story that we shall not forget from last year and another about the reason of the season and taking the season to remember instead of a few days.
Here are some of the idea's that I liked so far:
Corn Heating Bags
Cloth Napkins-set's of four
12 great ideas all on one site
Personalized notebook
Botanical Prints (framed)
Fabric Notebooks
Event Calendar
Mini Album (6x6)
TONS MORE IDEAS

No comments:

Post a Comment